YAY! Love you all. here's things to fix to make it even better!
Happy People-play your guitars on playing our guitar!
Girls who move stump- it was still off of its spikes. Just needs to be a little more left.
Caitlen E- enter for story of my life in line- you cut accross the stage later than your other buddies
Shelley- whenever nose grows-turn to your left-we can see it much better because of the angle it’s at.
Isabel- you have kneepads
Duloc dancers- don’t wear arm bands
Mike and Parker- fix skirts
Deanna- can you wear the duloc t shirt?!
Brad and linda- the handkerchief exists and we made two of them yesterday! Did they get lost? We need to find that tomorrow
Gabby-be in character when walking on and off
BRAD-don’t actually hit dragon with sword!
Gabby-remember new I’m gonna love you forever blocking
Brad- put sword in belt
Linda- don’t go so far SR when heading off to the cave for “I said goodnight!” because A) you’re dark and B) House Left loses you.
Brad-still flat on viking etc.
Hannah- bluebird out as far as possible
Julia- no elastics on wrists and make sure to wear brown hair elastics
ALL GUARDS AND SKELLIES-FRENCH BRAIDS TUCK INTO SHIRTS!
French braids- neat, slick, do them while damp! No bright colored elastics!
No nail polish or jewelry.
Guards- can we use someone’s real makeup brushes instead of paint brushes?
Guards- louder in ballad
Guards- double knot your belts. Also, some of you still have ones that are too short for you-switch them with someone who has one that’s too long.
Mei- struggle more when taking of Deanna’s glasses. lol
Linda/Hayden- preset ears for act 2 barn transformation
Deanna and Linda- stay still in scrim (I know people were giving you batteries today)
Brad- don’t touch wall when you go to give her flower in barn. let’s chat tomorrow
Pigs- be a bit more stage R at begining of freak flag scene
John- keep your dwarf hat on until you get off stage!!!
- You rock
- Hayley and Matt – Better at the beginning with your movement. Dact a little more for me! Say a bittersweet (?) farewell to your adorable little ogre child.
- CRITTERS! YES! CRITTERS! STORY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! <3!
- Guards – tuck your French braids into your hoods/robes. Help each other/check each other before you go on.
- Guards – sing as loudly as you can! The “on. His. Way. Right. Now” part is a little lost to the audience.
- DULOC you looked so amazing. You really tamed those wigs. DO NOT WEAR YOUR ARMBANDS!
- DULOC start with your arms down palms open before you dance.
- Parker – your skirt? I don’t know what happened. It needs to be fixed.
- Chris – look at the audience when you’re hopping and start jumping on Nate (I told you this tonight already and I like typing). Also I’ll staple that hat to your head.
- FOREVER LOOKED LIKE ALL OF MY DREAMS COMING TRUE. JUST BE FIERCE AND ROCK OUT. HAVE THE MOST FUN EVER. YOU LOOK GREAT. My notes just have “FOREVER” in a heart.
- RATS you look great and sound great. SMILE your little rat faces off and RELAX. Make your arms big and straight. You are so adorable and you’ve worked so hard. The dresses are gorgeous and they cover you and you have tights and black underthings so you are all set.
- Then I have “FARQ” with a <3 around it.
- Critters in Freak Flag: Just live it up out there. You look amazing and you’ve all embraced your characters so much. I know that tomorrow when you have an audience they’re just going to eat you up. You’ll feed off of their energy and each others’ energy and you will just be so amazing. I can’t wait for you to have that.